miércoles, agosto 03, 2011

"LOVE"/ "6th International Artist’s Book Triennial Vilnius 2012" LIBRO DE ARTISTA

EXHIBITION THEME:

 “Love”

“If I speak in the tongues of mortals and of angels, but do not
have love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. And if I have
prophetic powers, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge,
and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but do
not have love, I am nothing. If I give away all my possessions, and
if I hand over my body so that I may boast, but do not have love,
I gain nothing.” 1Cor 13,1-3.

We are looking your interpretation of the theme of Love.


TIME AND PLACE:
2012 February, Venice, Italy;
2012 March 15th-18th, Leipzig Book Fair, Germany;
2012 April, Gallery "Titanikas", Vilnius, Lithuania;
2012 September, Kloster Bentlage, Rheine, Germany;
We plane to show it in Italy, France, Bengladesh, China, USA.
DEADLINE: 15th of November 2011;

ORGANISER OF THE EXHIBITION: 

Circle “Bokartas”;

CURATOR: 

Kestutis Vasiliunas;

E-MAIL: 

TEL. +370 5 2154796; MOB. TEL. +370 656 05379;


...
9. Catalogue: The organisers will publish the catalogue. As
usually it will be printed in typography and bounded by hands
like an artist’s book. 
Please, take a look on the last catalogues

All artists will receive the catalogue.

6th International Artist’s Book Triennial Vilnius 2012
Kestutis Vasiliunas
Filaretu 9 - 5
Vilnius 01207
Lithuania
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .


INFORMATION AND ENTRY FORM: 
http://vasiliunas.arts.lt/ or http://artistsbook.lt/


GENTILEZA DE :
Directiva APECH

No hay comentarios.:

CHILE ESTARÁ PRESENTE EN EL 8VO FESTIVAL INTERNACIONAL EN COREA DEL SUR

  Será el país con más representantes en América Latina, en este importante evento de arte y cultura en el Museo Temático Haegeumgan, que ...